Kamis, 17 Agustus 2017

Bad Experience

One day, when I was 9th grade, I almost lost my laptop. At that time I brought my laptop to school, because I have a group presentation project. Then the presentation begins and our turn is last. We use my laptop as a projector display source.
Our presentation has started, then it's done, but when we're closing, there are some students from other class knock the door. They want to borrow a laptop from one of us to do they class job. Because some of them are my best friends, and my presentation is done, I give my laptop. After that, I focus watching other group presentation, and I forgot with my laptop.
The class is done, and that's time to go home. At night, when i want to play a game on my laptop, then I realize there is no laptop in my bag. I'm shocked! I'm looking to my laptop under the bed, in the cabinets, and in the guest room, but I can't find it. I almost desperate. After a while, I remember my laptop has borrowed by my friend, I forgot to take my laptop from my friend, and I go straight home. Next day, my friend who has borrow my laptop is wait me in front of the school gate. He return my laptop and he be thankful to me. I'm relieved, because my laptop not lost. I appologise tohim because left my laptop to him.
Bad Experience
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Liked with the post above? Please subscribe to follow up the latest posts directly via email.