Senin, 30 Juli 2018

Analysis of Offering and Suggestion

Analysis of Dinand's and Rio's conversation.

Dinand   : Hey Rio! I'm bored, lets talk about something!

Rio         : Yeah me too! what do you want to talk about?
Dinand   : Idk... How about our future career?

Rio         : That's a good idea!

Dinand   : Okay.... Let's start with what do you want to be in the future?

Rio         : Hmmm... actually i don't really know.

Dinand   : Then why did you think that this is a good topic to talk about?

Rio         : Because I think  that from this conversation, i can think what im going to be in the future

Dinand   : Hmmm... make sense.

Rio         : So... Dinand, what do you want to be in the future?

Dinand   : Me? i want to be a successful business man.

Rio         : Really? can you really be successful?

Dinand   : Of course i can, why are you underestimating me?

Rio         : I'm not, i just don't believe in you.

Dinand   : Well then , we'll see.

Rio         : Okay, I will be your rival, i want to be a businessman too.

In this dialogue, the suggestions are in red font. Rio also encourage Dinand by saying "Okay, I will be your rival, i want to be a businessman too.". Overall, the conversation was good.
Analysis of Offering and Suggestion
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Liked with the post above? Please subscribe to follow up the latest posts directly via email.