Kamis, 10 Agustus 2017

Conversation with My New Friend

Fawaz (F) and Dzar (D)



Dzar is playing a game on his handphone.
F: What are you doing?
D: I just playing a game.
F: What kind of game is that?
D: It's RPG, it's Player versus Player game.
Fawaz look at Dzar's phone.
F: Oh... I know that game. I play it too.
D: Oh really? What's your ID? Let's play together!
F: famajida
D: Ok... I gonna add you as my friend in this game.
F: Ok... By the way, what is your name?
D: My name is Arif. And you?
F: Fawaz
D: Oh... What is your previous school?
F: I came from SMP 1 Subang.
D: Did you have a friend here with you?
F: Yes. His name is Garebaldhie.
D: Ah... Wich one?
F: That one who sit beside Fadhlan.
D: Oh... he is a funny guy I think.
F: Ahaha that's true.
D: Hey, let's start our game!
F: Let's go!
Conversation with My New Friend
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Liked with the post above? Please subscribe to follow up the latest posts directly via email.